Method of Delivery
The course offered by the faculty consists of eight semesters. Each semester consists of 18 weeks. In the first four semesters, common lectures on Islamic studies are delivered. And the last four semesters are dedicated for specialized studies.
Those who apply for the course are expected to have acquired the following qualifications:
- Pass in G.C.E. O/L exam or in an equivalent exam.
- Pass in all subjects of G.C.E. A/L exam.
- Pass in the competency test of Arabic Language or English language conducted by the institute.
- Being not exceeded 21 years old.
- Entertaining good conduct and moral characters.
In line with the policy and current resources of the institute, talented students are selected in the following ways:
- Written test
- Oral test & interview
|Mid-semester exam||01 Week|
|Cultural week||01 Week|
|Revision and exams||02 Weeks|